"There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish." — Michelle Obama
I believe this is the conclusion of Michelle Obama when she once looked up the achievements of the women before her in history.
However, the fight for women’s equality and rights is happening every moment, of everyday, it’s happening even right now. International Women Day is a day for us to celebrate the accomplishments so far and ensure that people who won past battles for equality are never forgotten.
We are talking about Helen Keller, the legend, who learnt to communicate despite her sight and hearing loss at 2 years old. It’s Rosa Parks, the first African-American, who refused to give up her seat, back in 1955 and fought for race equality. We all miss Marie Curie, who devoted her life for science and won multiple Nobel prizes. And look, Vietnam has now its own first Chairwoman of the National Assembly.
Please together with me today, let’s celebrate the progress, and continue to fight towards equality.
Alexander Ricardo Hoyte
- UKA ELOQUENCE CONTEST 2018 – THE NEXT CALLIOPE GENERATION ( 08.11.2018)
- DỰ ÁN THÁNG 11: SÁCH VÀ NHỮNG ĐIỀU KỲ THÚ ( 02.11.2018)
- ALL HALLOWS EVE – ĐÊM TRƯỚC NGÀY LỄ CÁC THÁNH ( 01.11.2018)
- UKER VUI CÙNG KHOA HỌC MUÔN MÀU ( 29.10.2018)
- Cùng UKA bàn chuyện “con nhà người ta” ( 29.10.2018)
- TALKSHOW “BỆNH TAY CHÂN MIỆNG: CÁCH PHÒNG TRÁNH VÀ ĐIỀU TRỊ” ( 29.10.2018)
- TRƯỜNG ĐẠI HỌC GIA ĐỊNH CÓ CHỦ TỊCH VÀ HIỆU TRƯỞNG MỚI ( 24.10.2018)
- GIỚI THIỆU UKA HUẾ ( 21.10.2018)
- THẾ GIỚI ĐẸP HƠN VÌ CÓ BẠN – 20/10 TẠI UKA ( 20.10.2018)
- HỌC SINH UKA ĐOẠT HUY CHƯƠNG VÀNG GIẢI THỂ THAO QUẬN BÌNH THẠNH ( 18.10.2018)