"There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish." — Michelle Obama
I believe this is the conclusion of Michelle Obama when she once looked up the achievements of the women before her in history.
However, the fight for women’s equality and rights is happening every moment, of everyday, it’s happening even right now. International Women Day is a day for us to celebrate the accomplishments so far and ensure that people who won past battles for equality are never forgotten.
We are talking about Helen Keller, the legend, who learnt to communicate despite her sight and hearing loss at 2 years old. It’s Rosa Parks, the first African-American, who refused to give up her seat, back in 1955 and fought for race equality. We all miss Marie Curie, who devoted her life for science and won multiple Nobel prizes. And look, Vietnam has now its own first Chairwoman of the National Assembly.
Please together with me today, let’s celebrate the progress, and continue to fight towards equality.
Alexander Ricardo Hoyte
- UK ACADEMY HẠ LONG - VƯƠN KHÁT VỌNG NÂNG TẦM TRI THỨC VIỆT! ( 23.05.2019)
- KHƠI NGUỒN TỬ TẾ ( 23.05.2019)
- BẠN THẬT SỰ GIỎI ĐIỀU GÌ? ( 17.05.2019)
- CƠ HỘI LÀM VIỆC TẠI MÔI TRƯỜNG GIÁO DỤC CHUẨN QUỐC TẾ TẠI CỐ ĐÔ ( 10.05.2019)
- KHI NÀO BA VỀ? ( 10.05.2019)
- CHUYỆN NGƯỜI TẬN TÂM ƯƠM MẦM TRI THỨC ( 25.04.2019)
- MẦM NON UKA – VƯỜN ƯƠM THẾ HỆ DẪN ĐẦU! ( 25.04.2019)
- THOÁT NANH YÊU RÂU XANH TRONG GANG TẤC CÙNG BÍ KÍP TỰ VỆ ( 25.04.2019)
- MÁCH NHỎ SĨ TỬ: ĂN GÌ MÙA THI? ( 22.04.2019)
- MÙA HÈ “BOM TẤN” Ở UK ACADEMY ( 18.04.2019)