"There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish." — Michelle Obama
I believe this is the conclusion of Michelle Obama when she once looked up the achievements of the women before her in history.
However, the fight for women’s equality and rights is happening every moment, of everyday, it’s happening even right now. International Women Day is a day for us to celebrate the accomplishments so far and ensure that people who won past battles for equality are never forgotten.
We are talking about Helen Keller, the legend, who learnt to communicate despite her sight and hearing loss at 2 years old. It’s Rosa Parks, the first African-American, who refused to give up her seat, back in 1955 and fought for race equality. We all miss Marie Curie, who devoted her life for science and won multiple Nobel prizes. And look, Vietnam has now its own first Chairwoman of the National Assembly.
Please together with me today, let’s celebrate the progress, and continue to fight towards equality.
Alexander Ricardo Hoyte
- KHI CON BIẾT MÌNH ĐI ĐÂU, CẢ THẾ GIỚI SẼ NHƯỜNG ĐƯỜNG CHO CON ( 25.02.2019)
- MATHS WEEK 2019: “I CAN DO MATH!” ( 22.02.2019)
- 8 ĐIỀU NÀY BẠN ĐÃ NÓI VỚI CON CHƯA? ( 21.02.2019)
- ĐIỂM SỐ ẤN TƯỢNG CỦA UK-ERS TẠI KÌ THI KET ( 21.02.2019)
- VỀ NHỮNG "CHÚ ẾCH TRẮNG" ĐÁNG THƯƠNG ( 20.02.2019)
- “ALITA: THIÊN THẦN CHIẾN BINH” VÀ CÂU CHUYỆN VỀ NHỮNG CỖ MÁY BIẾT YÊU ( 19.02.2019)
- AN TOÀN HÔM NAY – TƯƠI SÁNG TƯƠNG LAI ( 18.02.2019)
- UKA “TRÌNH LÀNG” BỘ SẢN PHẨM: MẶC ĐẸP - SỐNG XANH ( 18.02.2019)
- CHÀO NGƯỜI BẠN MỚI ĐÁNG YÊU CỦA UK - ERS ( 17.02.2019)
- CUỘC ĐỜI BẮT ĐẦU BẰNG NHỮNG CÁI ÔM ( 16.02.2019)