"There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish." — Michelle Obama
I believe this is the conclusion of Michelle Obama when she once looked up the achievements of the women before her in history.
However, the fight for women’s equality and rights is happening every moment, of everyday, it’s happening even right now. International Women Day is a day for us to celebrate the accomplishments so far and ensure that people who won past battles for equality are never forgotten.
We are talking about Helen Keller, the legend, who learnt to communicate despite her sight and hearing loss at 2 years old. It’s Rosa Parks, the first African-American, who refused to give up her seat, back in 1955 and fought for race equality. We all miss Marie Curie, who devoted her life for science and won multiple Nobel prizes. And look, Vietnam has now its own first Chairwoman of the National Assembly.
Please together with me today, let’s celebrate the progress, and continue to fight towards equality.
Alexander Ricardo Hoyte
- UKA OLYMPICS: IRON KID – ĐẠI HỘI THỂ THAO ANH HÙNG NHÍ ( 11.01.2019)
- UKA DISCOVERY – CUỘC PHIÊU LƯU KÌ THÚ 2019 TẠI UKA ( 08.01.2019)
- HỘI THẢO: “TÂM THẾ VÀ HÀNH TRANG CHO CON VÀO LỚP 1” ( 07.01.2019)
- SHINE YOUR LIGHT – SHINE YOUR CONFIDENCE ( 07.01.2019)
- TÔI CÓ MỘT ƯỚC MƠ ( 29.12.2018)
- BUMBLEBEE VÀ CÂU CHUYỆN VỀ THẤU HIỂU CÔNG NGHỆ ( 28.12.2018)
- JOLLY CHRISTMAS – A SEASON OF LOVE ( 24.12.2018)
- ÔN THI PHONG CÁCH UKA ( 19.12.2018)
- GIÁM ĐỐC ĐIỀU HÀNH UK ACADEMY LỌT TOP 100 PHONG CÁCH DOANH NHÂN QUỐC TẾ ( 19.12.2018)
- UK-ERS CHECK IN THÀNH TÍCH XỊN VỚI STUDENT PASSPORT ( 18.12.2018)