"There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish." — Michelle Obama
I believe this is the conclusion of Michelle Obama when she once looked up the achievements of the women before her in history.
However, the fight for women’s equality and rights is happening every moment, of everyday, it’s happening even right now. International Women Day is a day for us to celebrate the accomplishments so far and ensure that people who won past battles for equality are never forgotten.
We are talking about Helen Keller, the legend, who learnt to communicate despite her sight and hearing loss at 2 years old. It’s Rosa Parks, the first African-American, who refused to give up her seat, back in 1955 and fought for race equality. We all miss Marie Curie, who devoted her life for science and won multiple Nobel prizes. And look, Vietnam has now its own first Chairwoman of the National Assembly.
Please together with me today, let’s celebrate the progress, and continue to fight towards equality.
Alexander Ricardo Hoyte
- PHƯƠNG PHÁP HOME-SCHOOLING ( 29.01.2019)
- TIỆC TẤT NIÊN ÂM NHẠC – HƠN NHỮNG ĐIỀU BẠN HÌNH DUNG ( 28.01.2019)
- SENVEN STEP TO SPRING – 7 BƯỚC ĐẾN MÙA XUÂN ( 25.01.2019)
- VÌ SAO NÊN CHỌN UK ACADEMY? ( 24.01.2019)
- NHỮNG CÂU HỎI “HÓC BÚA” CỦA CON – BẠN IM LẶNG HAY HỒI ĐÁP? ( 16.01.2019)
- UK-ERS ĐOẠT GIẢI 3 CHUNG KẾT VÀ TOP 5 DỰ ÁN TIỀM NĂNG - KHỞI NGHIỆP GENX ( 15.01.2019)
- UKA IS PASSIONATE OF YOUR CHILDREN’S DEVELOPMENT ( 14.01.2019)
- TẶNG QUÀ NĂM MỚI CHO CON, TẠI SAO KHÔNG? ( 12.01.2019)
- LỖI LẦM LÀ CƠ HỘI ( 11.01.2019)
- UKA OLYMPICS: IRON KID – ĐẠI HỘI THỂ THAO ANH HÙNG NHÍ ( 11.01.2019)