"There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish." — Michelle Obama
I believe this is the conclusion of Michelle Obama when she once looked up the achievements of the women before her in history.
However, the fight for women’s equality and rights is happening every moment, of everyday, it’s happening even right now. International Women Day is a day for us to celebrate the accomplishments so far and ensure that people who won past battles for equality are never forgotten.
We are talking about Helen Keller, the legend, who learnt to communicate despite her sight and hearing loss at 2 years old. It’s Rosa Parks, the first African-American, who refused to give up her seat, back in 1955 and fought for race equality. We all miss Marie Curie, who devoted her life for science and won multiple Nobel prizes. And look, Vietnam has now its own first Chairwoman of the National Assembly.
Please together with me today, let’s celebrate the progress, and continue to fight towards equality.
Alexander Ricardo Hoyte
- KIỂM TRA SỨC KHỎE: SỨC KHỎE CỦA BẠN, NIỀM VUI CỦA UKA ( 18.12.2018)
- UK ACADEMY ĐÓN ĐẦU XU HƯỚNG GIÁO DỤC 2019 ( 15.12.2018)
- HÁO HỨC CÙNG CON ĐỊNH VỊ ĐAM MÊ ( 04.12.2018)
- QUAN ĐIỂM CỦA UK ACADEMY VỀ “BỮA CƠM GIA ĐÌNH” TẠI IRON CHEF 2018 ( 30.11.2018)
- ĐAM MÊ LÀ GÌ HẢ MẸ? ( 27.11.2018)
- CUỘC THI HÙNG BIỆN TIẾNG ANH TẠI UKA ( 25.11.2018)
- TEACHER’S DAY: MY TEACHER, MY HERO ( 21.11.2018)
- CẤT NÓC HOÀN THÀNH THÀNH PHỐ GIÁO DỤC QUỐC TẾ IEC QUẢNG NGÃI ( 19.11.2018)
- GIAO LƯU HỌC SINH TRƯỜNG GUANGYANG VÀ UK ACADEMY ( 13.11.2018)
- UKA BÀN CHUYỆN DINH DƯỠNG CHO TRẺ TỪ 0 – 6 TUỔI ( 13.11.2018)