"There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish." — Michelle Obama
I believe this is the conclusion of Michelle Obama when she once looked up the achievements of the women before her in history.
However, the fight for women’s equality and rights is happening every moment, of everyday, it’s happening even right now. International Women Day is a day for us to celebrate the accomplishments so far and ensure that people who won past battles for equality are never forgotten.
We are talking about Helen Keller, the legend, who learnt to communicate despite her sight and hearing loss at 2 years old. It’s Rosa Parks, the first African-American, who refused to give up her seat, back in 1955 and fought for race equality. We all miss Marie Curie, who devoted her life for science and won multiple Nobel prizes. And look, Vietnam has now its own first Chairwoman of the National Assembly.
Please together with me today, let’s celebrate the progress, and continue to fight towards equality.
Alexander Ricardo Hoyte
- HỌC SINH UKA ĐOẠT HUY CHƯƠNG VÀNG GIẢI THỂ THAO QUẬN BÌNH THẠNH ( 18.10.2018)
- CÙNG CÔNG VINH ĐƯA BÓNG ĐÁ CHUYÊN NGHIỆP VÀO HỌC ĐƯỜNG ( 05.10.2018)
- DỰ ÁN CÔN TRÙNG ( 04.10.2018)
- CV9 VÀ NHG HỢP TÁC ĐƯA BÓNG ĐÁ VÀO TRƯỜNG HỌC ( 03.10.2018)
- UKA AWARDS & ORIENTATION DAY ( 24.09.2018)
- CHÂN DUNG MỘT UKER – BẠN BIẾT GÌ VỀ CHÚNG TÔI? ( 10.10.2018)
- SÔI ĐỘNG SCHOOL ASSEMBLY TẠI UK ACADEMY ( 11.09.2018)
- GẶP GỠ ĐẦU NĂM “ ĐỒNG HÀNH ĐỂ PHÁT TRIỂN” ( 11.09.2018)
- CHA MẸ LÀM GÌ KHI CON KHÔNG NGHE LỜI ( 27.08.2018)
- NHỮNG LÝ DO KHIẾN TRẺ CHẬM NÓI MÀ BẠN KHÔNG NGỜ ĐẾN ( 23.08.2018)