Oxford International Curriculum – (OIC)
From the 2022 – 2023 school year, UKA launches the Oxford International program, a program run by Oxford University – the most prestigious, prestigious and oldest university in the UK, where heads of state, politicians, Globally famous scientists, … study – research, compile and develop based on the UK’s national standard high school curriculum.
The program is implemented from Kindergarten to High School with subjects: Math, English, Science, Health – Social Emotional Management,… Students who follow the program will receive an Oxford Certificate International Curriculum and the opportunity to receive a UK secondary school diploma (Oxford AQA International GCSEs, …) with global value. Advantages of the Oxford International program:
- Built according to the British standard framework, compiled and developed by experts from Oxford University – the UK’s Top 1 University; (*)
- A complete training program from Kindergarten to High School helps students develop comprehensive global thinking and skills;
- The educational philosophy “The Joy of Learning” nurtures and develops the love and joy of learning and discovery in the heart of every student;
- The program’s output is evaluated by the UK Top 1 AQA Examination Council (**); Students have the opportunity to receive British secondary school diplomas (Oxford AQA International GCSEs) with global value;
- Diverse and rich online learning resources help students master knowledge and develop self-study skills.
(*) According to the 2021 rankings of The Complete University Guide and The Guardian.
(*)According to Ofqual data statistics from gov.uk – UK Government information page.