NCUK UNIVERSITY PREPARATION PROGRAM
PROGRAM MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING
CREATE YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS (JA)
STANDARD ACADEMIC OXFORD English, Maths, Science, Wellbeing
– Achieving the social, intellectual, economic, physical and emotional potential of all students
– Nurture curiosity and love of learning, improve the ability to manage personal emotions and independence;
– Form and develop an optimistic, confident attitude, and have basic knowledge of financial thinking.
GRADE 1 - 5
– Know about Human body and how to take care of themselves , value and nurture relationships with family, friends and teachers;
– Through activities to experience and explore the world, students find their own strengths to begin orienting their career and future;
– Build vocabulary and specialized thinking skills in English;
– Understand the concept of money, specifically earning, using, and saving money;
– Understand the concept of basic personal financial management and how to create basic plans for specific goals.
GRADE 6 - 9
– Create skills to become a global citizen (Lifelong learning skills, Communication & behavioral skills, Creative thinking skills);
– Help students develop their strengths, understand their weaknesses and find solutions; Career orientation becomes clearer;
– Get foundation to help all students succeed in l GCSE, AS and A-Level secondary school exams, including Oxford AQA international exams;
– Recognize the fundamentals of personal finance: earning, saving, investing, budgeting, credit, risk management, and giving;
– Apply the above basic factors to personal financial planning.
ESL OXFORD English, Maths, Science
GRADE 10 - 12
-Improve vocabulary, academic grammar and develop IELTS test-taking skills;
– Experience IGCSE, AS & A-level English programs;
– Know about the structure and operation of a business human resources, finance, structure,…;
– Know how to make job application form, interview and personal development skills.