Chuyên viên Media
1. Mô tả công việc
- Identify children’s individual and collective learning needs for their age and grade based on Alberta’s ESL Proficiency Benchmarks and supplemental assessment tools
- Plan and deliver instruction based on student learning needs and approved curriculums (Alberta)
- Provide a stimulating learning environment in which each child can experience growth and develop to their potential
- Help students learn appropriate knowledge, skills, and attitudes
- Use various assessment tools to evaluate and communicate student progress
- Work with the School Leadership Team in any accreditation process for school improvement
- Develop caring, positive, and professional relationships with students and staff
- Lead, coordinate and/or support co-curricular activities, sports, and school events such as arts and culture
- Inspire public confidence by developing positive relationships with parents and the school community
- Adhere to the Child Safety Code established by accreditation bodies and school organization
- Integrate character education values into the curriculum and into day-to-day school life
- Are flexible and wanting to be part of a dynamic learning team.
2. Yêu cầu công việc
All teachers at UK Academy must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Education and be certificated in an English-speaking country.
3. Ngày bắt đầu
Mid August 2022 –teachers are expected to be flown in late July for training, induction and processing work permit and residency card.
4. Quy trình ứng tuyển
Please submit the following:
- Signed Offence Declaration: Offence Declaration
- Cover letter
- Updated CV – resume including your current OCT
- The names and contact information (telephone number(s). + email addresses) of three (3) professional references
- Copy of your passport
Your referees are, preferably, those who have been in a supervisory role to you and who can be readily contacted to provide a reference by phone or email
It would be great if you can spend time to complete the google form we share with you which helps us to know your qualification or experience clearly.